Before I get to the posts I’ve got cooked up for this week, two pleasant announcements; first:
And they are so soft and comfortable and wonderful. Secondly, sometime last week, Random Musings passed 20,000 page views! It’s pretty incredible how I got the second 10,000 views in half the time it took to get the first 10k (though having a post go relatively viral certainly helps).
And with that out of the way, this week’s posts!
- Music Monday: It’s another pre-concert Music Monday post, as I introduce you to tUnE-yArDs.
- Tuesday Stuff I Dislike: I talk about shippers. (No, not FedEx – though they can be annoying too (tangentially related – why the hell couldn’t I track my Threadless package via the Postal Service? I’m generally able to) – I mean this sort of thing.)
- Wednesday Top 5: It’s week 3 of the game shows series on the Top 5, but I’m delaying the 5 Most Important Game Shows post to next week and adding a codicil to the series – the Top 5 best current game show hosts.
- Thursday Trivia (on Friday!): I missed my 5 facts on Austria-Hungary last week, so I’ll do it this week, on Friday (I probably won’t be able to post on Thursday ’cause of the tUnE-yArDs concert).
- No Stuff I Dislike post this week, ’cause I’ll be doing stuff over the weekend (between the Musical Saw Festival and the Cyclones, I won’t have time).