Happy Summer Solstice, everybody! Here’s hoping to actually posting all of these.
- Stuff I Dislike: Later tonight, why I can’t stand people who talk on their cell phone and wave at televised sporting events.
- Top 5: I’m going to start off a three-week series on game shows on the Top 5 (4 if you retroactively include this post on game show contestants):
- Tomorrow, the Top 5 best game show theme songs;
- Next week, the Top 5 greatest game show hosts;
- And finally two weeks from tomorrow, the Top 5 most important game shows
- Thursday Trivia: As promised last week, 5 facts about James Earl Jones and an “In the Papers” feature for the current issue of mental_floss (the latter of which I may move to Friday).
- This week on the podcast, as was scheduled last week, 5 questions on Sesame Street.
- Stuff I Like: I present why I love Jim Gaffigan.
Also this week, talking about comic books on Wednesday on AccioNerds; …something on Friday on Year of the Nerd; and gay marriage in New York on Saturday on The Macaulay Vlog, along with the standard short-post/photography rigamarole on Tumblr and the even-shorter-post rigamarole on Twitter.