Well, even though I missed Friday and Saturday’s posts, I consider last week’s blogging to be a success. (Plus I’m considering my little Free-Food-A-Palooza photo-essay on Tumblr and the addition of favorite food trucks to the Favorite Things page to suffice for Saturday’s post.) Here are this week’s Unrandom Musings:
- Required Listenings Top 5: Tomorrow, I go into detail on my Top 5 favorite albums, which I originally posted on Your Pants, the Nerdfighteria message board, back in February (oh, BTW, readers of this blog who aren’t in YP yet – there’s a Nerdfighter gathering on April 9th at 1 PM on the steps of the Museum of Natural History – more info here).
- Thursday Trivia: All this stuff about Nerdfighteria, along with me about to be making some pesto, makes me think about pizza, so 5 facts on pizza.
- Friday’s Making Crap Up is the same as last week’s, ““If soup had a love child with Kim Jung Il, it would look like this.”
- Friday Night Stuff I Like: This next couple of days I’ll be in Queens (which I’ll be documenting for this week’s TMV – planning on a Thoughts from Places video about the two separate but connected places, Manhattan and Queens, that I live in), so this week I’ll be writing on Friday about why I love walking (which may possibly end up, in whole or in part, in the aforementioned TMV video). Plus, I kinda want to discontinue/move the Saturday night post; my weekend gets all sorta screwed up by it.
- Also at some point this week, hopefully, a couple of Random Thoughts essays on Tumblr (one being, finally, the Eulogy for the 57th Street Borders).