I suck with this whole “1 week on, 2 weeks off” thing. It’s sad, really. In any case, here are this week’s posts:
- Music Monday Top 5: Music Monday last time was curtailed by the fact that I had done it already (whoops), so later tonight, a Top 5 on the best songs related to cities.
- No Tuesday Stuff I Dislike this week as apparently I can’t think of anything.
- Wednesday Top 5: This week, the Top 5 Shows Cancelled Too Soon. And this will not – I repeat, NOT – include Firefly or Arrested Development, for reasons I will explain on Wednesday.
- Thursday Trivia: In honor of the New York Times paywall (which I’m not insanely happy about, but not fuming with rage either – look, follow FreeNYT and the Firehose list on Twitter and you’ll probably be fine), 5 facts on the Gray Lady.
- This week we’ll do another Making Crap Up story for Friday. The theme this week is soup, and what the Linkbait Generator spat out was “If soup had a love child with Kim Jung Il, it would look like this.” Oh boy.
- Saturday Night Stuff I Like: I missed the last one on food, but instead I’ll review a few different food trucks instead.
Also this week in the Random Musings media empire, a eulogy for the 57th Street Borders on this week’s Random Thoughts essay over on – dpecs. (in addition to a few Random Doodles and Trivia and States of My Desk I’m getting set up for this week, and whatever else pops up), a game of Truth or Fail, Daniel Pecoraro Edition over on this Saturday’s TMV (many thanks to Danielle Gold for guest-vlogging this week), and hopefully a Random Report mini-sode in addition to the full episode you can see below.
Also, there’s going to be another edition of The Random Report Live!, with Danielle Gold and either a call-in format or a special guest (or both) this Wednesday at 8:30 on our Ustream channel.
And finally, without further ado, this week’s Random Report episode!