(Ed. Note: This is part of a series in which I put a name in the Linkbait Generator and write on whatever comes out. As usual, a word of caution that what you are about to read is almost entirely untrue.)
(Also, a reminder that we’ve got the live show with birthday girl Danielle Gold, Cialina Ngo, and I on Ustream at 8:30.)
Hank Green of the VlogBrothers is quite a guy – intelligent, tech-savvy, and an advocate for Internet musicians, which I consider pretty damn important. So he’s probably a nice guy, right?
WRONG! Here are six devious parts of Hank Green’s past:
- His real name isn’t even Hank, it’s William. Seems like someone’s trying to hide their past.
- He was the bank-roller for Scuzzy Kazoozle Curl, the homicidal squirrel.
- He doesn’t like the National Anthem. That means he’s…un-American! *duh duh duh*
- He turned the Denver airport into his playground (and Isengard). Imagine what he’d do on a plane.
- He was Dr. Horrible for Halloween two years ago. Perhaps that means his membership in the Evil League of Evil came in.
- And finally, dressing up as Carrie Bradshaw. ‘Nuff said.