So last Saturday I wanted to post a veritable crapload of things to the blog, but the Macaulay Vlog upload (or rather, fail of an upload) took up all of my time. So this will be a combination of stuff I wanted to post and new stuff. Here’s this week’s Unrandom Musings:
- Tuesday Stuff I Dislike: Why local trains in Queens annoy me.
- Required Listenings Top 5: In celebration (!) of the Beatles being on iTunes, my top 5 Beatles songs.
- No Thursday Trivia; Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!
- Bonus Top 5: I’m pushing The Random Report episode back to some time next week, but I’ll try to post last week’s to YouTube over the weekend (when I’m back in Queens and have a genuine internet connection rather than Hunternet). Instead, Top 5 favorite defunct chain stores.
- Saturday Night Stuff I Like: In defense of Ray William Johnson.
Also this week (hopefully): my spoiler-free Millionaire experience and reviews of Conan and of Peter Pan Bakery (of which Tina Fey said that, “if I had a penis, I would put it in this doughnut”).