Here’s some stuff culled from the depths of the Internets from this week, the Friday Link Slurry.
- Via Matt Cerrone’s Metsblog, a Mets-focused Onion and a really awesome survey.
- From the wonderful mental_floss, Wiffle ball, spelling, movie quotes, toys, and flags.
- Via the _floss, 31-Cent Scoop Night saves lives (or at least boo-boos) and holy crap, only one semester removed, my archaeology is inaccurate.
More fun after the jump!
- Cute, Gizmodo, really cute. Also: the man behind Iron Man and baseball. (Baseball!?)
- From BoingBoing, hipster metamorphosis, a cool thing from a SyFy department head, and bedbugs. In New York City’s Upper East Side. Eek.
- And finally, also from BoingBoing, This. Awesome.
Join me next week as we plumb the depths of the Internets once more in the Friday Link Slurry.