Here’s some great stuff plumbed from the depths of the Internets, the Friday Link Slurry, but before we begin, here’s a picture courtesy of my friend Niki Markopoulos related to our post from Tuesday:
Now isn’t that cute!
- Via Max Bachhuber, a funny thing about Seinfeld.
- This is a re-post to the blog, but based on ol’ Ike’s call-up to the big club, I thought it was deserved:
- Via Metsblog and from the wonderful, shiny, and new ESPN New York, a story about Mets sadness.
More fun after the jump!
- From TedQuarters, Ted Berg on time travel.
- This week’s 800-pound gorilla in the room comes from Gizmodo, with the whole “lost” iPhone thing. In other news, YouTube now has movie rentals and how not to name a volcano.
- Speaking of volcanoes, how to pronounce the damn thing, a way to get around the volcanoes, and why British Airways really, really sucks.
- From mental_floss, Stacy Conradt on Curious George and Clifford; Newtonian trivia; and how the LOC will use the Twitter.
- Finally, via the _floss, 13 unfortunate lottery winners, and pizza. Lots and lots of pizza.
Join me next week as we plumb the depths of the Internets in the Friday Link Slurry, and stay tuned tomorrow for the Saturday Night Stuff I Like, discussing the wonderful Mets Hall of Fame and Museum.