Along with the random musings on the blog, here are this week’s regular features:
- Tuesday Afternoon Stuff I Dislike: I discuss how I greatly dislike the Guggenheim Museum in New York (not the one in Bilbao, that one looks kind of cool).
- Wednesday Top 5: I finally get to discussing my Top 5 inventions not involving the Internet.
- Friday Trivia: I discuss five bits of trivia about the Academy Awards. (I’ll be out on Thursday, so I’m moving it to Friday.)
- Friday Link Slurry: Whatever I cull from the Internet in the next week.
- Saturday Night Stuff I Like: I celebrate the music of the great satirist Tom Lehrer (who, as the venerable Wikipedia would have you know, is still alive).
But visit daily, because you never know what Random Musings will pop up!